January 27, 2015

Haul : Winter Fashion Essentials!

Hey everyone! As I am typing this, I'm trying to ignore the fact that there was a snow storm over here in the north east. Although it's not as bad as everyone anticipated, there is still snow everywhere. And I'm pretty sure I've expressed before how much I dislike snow and cold weather itself. 

So, as a way to ignore all the cold weather and the fact that I can't make any outfit posts in the snow, I did a whole bunch of online shopping! And now that I've added actual warm clothes into my wardrobe, I think it'll be easier to style more looks for this blog!

Everything I bought is from Forever 21 and H&M. (I really need to shop at more stores) Everything in this haul was really essential and I'm not sure why I didn't have most of these for so long!



Or click this link here to watch the video!

Everything I purchased is in the description of the video if you are interested in anything I bought!

My absolute favorite items I got are the:

 Maxi Knit cardigan and Mom Jeans! (both from H&M)


Until next time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment