February 3, 2015

Warby Paker Home Try-On!

Hey everyone! This week's post is about something I really love- glasses! I've worn glasses since I was in the first grade, having terrible eye sight isn't fun, but wearing glasses can be. I'm so tired of boring and plain frames. And my most recent pair broke! (right before a really important concert which did not help at all) So I'm just now getting around to buying a new pair, right from the comfort of my own home! I decided to get them off of WarbyParker.com


It was a really easy process and everything came very quickly. I ordered 5 pairs of frames, (for free!)
which I'm going to share with you!

Frames #1 - Archie (Color: Citron)


These were one of my favorite pairs at first, but then I saw them in person I was a little dissapointed. I thought they would be a little bigger and the color isn't really something I like.

Frames #2 - Percey (Color: Charcoal Fade)

 I really loved this pair both online and in person. They are honestly the perfect shape for my face and I adore the ombre affect it has.

Frames #3 - Durand (Color: Saddle Russet)
The transition of the brown to the red is really cute. The frame of the glasses themselves aren't something I really enjoy.

Frames #4 - Kimball (Color: Marzipan Tortoise)
These are one of my favorite pairs! The pattern and frame are so, so cute. I really like the tortoise shell patter and the circular frame. And the thick frames are definitely a plus!

Frames #5 - Holocomb (Color: Oak Barrel)

This pair is my other personal favorite. I've always been a fan of the cat eye shape, along with that vintage look. These are very similar to the pair I own now. The bottom metal frames are my favorite aspect of this pair.

To see these glasses in action click here to watch my most recent YouTube video about Warby parker!


No comments:

Post a Comment