February 21, 2014

The Shopaholic Tag!

I felt the need to blog today but the rainy weather prevented me from leaving my room. This tag has been around for a while but I just decided just to put the tag on my blog! Also as a chance for you to get to know me better!

1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
 Definitely! I love shopping, if I could buy clothes every day I certainly would. But I'm only 16 so most of the time I'm just browsing. I love spending the whole day at the mall, planning outfits with my new purchases. As well as online shopping.
 2. How would you classify your style?
 I'm not sure if I could put my style into a specific category. I'm pretty much all over the place. Chic would have to be the definite answer. No matter how edgy or boho an outfit of mine would be, I try to keep my outfits with the essence of chic in mind.
 3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
 Forever 21! There are so many things that I love in that store.
 4. Where do you find the best deals?
Also Forever 21. I love a good deal. I like to know I'm getting a lot for my money. Everything from Forever 21 isn't always great, but for an affordable look, it's the place to go!
 5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
 Once again... I am only 16. I can't really afford anything designer (sigh), but if I could- Kate Spade New York is the designer I would go for.
 6. Do you have a go to shopping outfit?
 Not really. To be honest, I just try to dress a lot more comfortable if I know that's what I'll be doing all day. Shoppers can be viscous, especially if there are major sales going on. My black loafers are my go-to mall shoes.
 7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup)
 Purses! I can't get enough! My closets are filled to the brim with purses. I don't think I could ever part with them and I keep buying more!
 8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
 A black skater dress! Like This. The skater dress will always appropriate, and you could layer it during the colder months.
 9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
Black and white. I am very indecisive so I don't really enjoy patterns or any bold prints. Black and white is so classic to me. I actually don't think it ever will go out of style because it's so timeless. So I hope it stays that way!
 10. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly?
 I can't seem to remember any... (oops!)
 11. Who is your fashion icon?
 Ariana Grande! She always represents herself with class and that's something I look up to. I always look forward to seeing her on the red carpet because she always has amazing looks!





No comments:

Post a Comment