February 23, 2015

Lavender Loves: Platform Shoes

Hey loves! It's been a while since I've made one of these posts. In case you aren't aware with what these posts are about, Lavender Loves is all about a certain item I am completely obsessed with. Well, I love a lot of things (music,batman,doughnuts..) but these consist of clothing items! 

In today's installment, I'm raving about Platform shoes!


While New York Fashion week was in motion, I noticed that a lot of runway looks included some sort of platform in their footwear. Whether it be in their heels, or an outrageous platform! It can be really hard to recreate runway looks, but you just need to find the right pieces.

Given my love for magazines, I picked up the most recent edition of InStyle. It's March issue had some very helpful advice about platform shoes and how it's one of this season's latest trends.

My favorite pair of platform shoes are my platform heels from H&M.

Personally, I would wear these shows no matter what season it is, and I think they make any look ten times more interesting.



The higher the platform, the closer to heaven!


Here are some past Lavender Loves posts!:


Shop More Platform Shoes!


No comments:

Post a Comment