December 1, 2014

Hello, December!

Hi everyone!! I haven't made a post in awhile sadly, but without making up excuses I'll just fill you in on what's been going on in my life. Besides being focused on college applications, I moved to a new home. I've been here for over a month now and just found my camera. A few weeks ago I went to a concert at Madison Square Garden in NYC and this past week was Thanksgiving. I hope everyone had an amazing thanksgiving!
So now that things are somewhat back to normal, here is a look I created wishing for summer!

I actually can't stand cold weather and if I had a choice, it would be summer year round. But instead of constant complaining, I just use pieces of my summer wardrobe together with my winter wardrobe. That way, it's almost as if summer never left - even though there is snow on the ground.....


 Flannel: Similar // Shorts: F21 // Over the Knee Socks: ASOS // Shoes: H&M




No comments:

Post a Comment