October 9, 2014

Fall 2014 Wish List

Its been officially fall season for a while now. Sadly I haven't made an fall related posts. While carefully admiring the new fall trends I've gathered up some items (fashion and beauty) that I really need to have for this season. As well as a few new stores that I have been obsessed with lately.



1. Plaid Dress - Gojane.com : Two of my absolute favorite things this year have been the midi dress and plaid. Plaid has surely made a breakthrough this season. 

2. Red Satchel - Modcloth.com : The color red is essential for fall. As the seasons progress purses just get smaller and smaller. 

3. Faux Fur Vest - HM.com : I'm sure I'm not the only one (hopefully) who thinks of fur and different materials to wear when falls comes around. Fur is definitely need for fall, its chic and keeps you warm.

4. Glasses - Warby Parker.com : It's not a secret that I wear glasses. I'm obsessed with this site and all of their frames.My eyesight is terrible but that doesn't mean that I my eye wear has to be. If my wardrobe is updated for fall, so is my eye wear.

5. Quilted Sneakers - ShopJEEN.com : I feel like last fall, quilted was a really huge trend and it remained. It reminds of the classic Chanel quilted bags. So why not make your sneakers chic too?

6. Marc Jacobs Nail Lacquer - Sephora.com : Your nails shouldn't be left out when it comes to fashion. A must have color for this season is a deep red. 


No comments:

Post a Comment