February 12, 2014

Fashion Week Woes

One of the most anticipated weeks in fashion is coming to a close. I haven't been to fashion week (yet), but this week I have been glued to Instagram and every fashion blog on the Internet. Social media makes it feel like I've actually been there while closely following the #nyfw. My Instagram faves are the magazine editors, bloggers at the shows, and of course the behind the scenes of the shows from the designers themselves. Upon Discovering the Vine account for Marc Jacobs, my eyes haven't left my phone until now.


 
Although my favorite thing about New York fashion week would have to be the chance to see brand new trends, designs and inspiration to incorporate in my own style. Most people don't actually wear what is seen on the runway, so it's nice to see that this year I've noticed more wearable pieces.

My favorite so far has been Kate Spade New York's collection. Her designs always have a way to capture a youthful and exciting sense. This is a reason she is one of my favorite designers. I feel like I could actually wear each and every look she's showcased this week.


I also made a wish list of all things I want in mt closet for this upcoming season.

No comments:

Post a Comment