September 10, 2013

Lavender Likes: Fall!

     It is most likely not a secret that I'm eagerly awaiting for the next season. I'm all for that eerie and spooky time of year. I love dark reds and plums and waking up to the smell of pumpkin candles. And we can't forget that this is the season where sweaters and boots the staple to any outfit. So, to proclaim my love for autumn I made a collage to share all of the things I'm looking forward to in the next few weeks.  

                     

Boots: I hate sandals and wearing shoes that reveal my feet so knee high boots are definitely "my cup of tea".

Sweaters: Cardigans, dresses and jumpers oh my! I cannot express my love for layering into words. Nothing makes me happier that I can wear a dress and remain as warm as possible with the trick of layering a cardigan and a scarf. 

Scarves: My closet has shelves lined with scarves. It all started in the 6th grade when I discovered that a scarf, can change an outfit from blah, to BAM! 

Dark Nails: Anything that consists of the color red needs to be in my hands. Or on my nails. 

Leather: This seems to be a reoccurring trend, and it couldn't make me happier! Leather adds a tough and rebel like vibe to any outfit!

Pumpkin: ANYTHING PUMPKIN IS A MUST HAVE! My heart flutters everytime I hear or smell the scent. Pies,candles,lattes, you name it! I gotta have it!

It also wouldn't hurt if one day they created a pumpkin perfume. Just sayin' 

Mark your calendars, the first day of Autumn is: September 22!,xo
Christina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment