March 3, 2015

What's On My Clothing Rack? Spring Edition!

Hello once again! Instead of complaining for the hundredth time about my hate for cold weather, I'll just get right to it. This week I organized my clothing rack and loaded it with everything related to spring. To help me get over all this terrible weather we're having I felt like preparing for spring would make me feel better, although it doesn't look like spring will be here anytime soon.


My clothing rack was purchased from here .

The Key pieces that I have on this rack are my wet seal circle skirt, high neck H&M dress and gingham overalls!

For more info on what clothes I have displayed on my clothing rack click below to watch the YouTube video. 


Or click here!

Also, make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more fashion related videos!


No comments:

Post a Comment