December 19, 2014

My Christmas Wish List! ❆

With Christmas less than a week away, that festive feeling is already taking place. Although Christmas isn't all about the gifts, it's still a really huge factor. This year I had a lot of really great things happen to me too, so I didn't want to be very greedy. But that doesn't mean I don't want anything for Christmas. Even though these are my personal wishes, you can use these for any last minute gift ideas!

1. The Teen Vogue Handbook- This book is an essential for anyone that wants a career in fashion and was just recently updated to a newer version filled with even more fashion.

2. Marc Jacobs Waterproof Eyeliner- Besides being one of my favorite designers, Marc Jacobs has an amazing, beauty line that I have yet to try. And I'd like to try it out with one of my favorite makeup items- liquid liner.

3. Michael Kors iPad Case - I'm all bout accessorizing an outfit, but that doesn't mean I can't accessorize my iPad! I can't go anywhere without y iPad so it should definitely have something chic yet sturdy to be safe in.

4. Gold Hoop Earrings- Like I said, I love accessories. I recently have been enjoying hoop earrings, but I decided that I'd rather wear something that will last for a long time and still look really nice.

5. Urban Decay Naked On The Run- If you keep up with beauty, then you may have heard of the Naked Palette. Since first being sold, they have released several different large and mini palettes. I've had my eye on this particular one because I think it just has everything you could ever need for a makeup look all in one case.

Thanks for reading and I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season!


Watch my most recent YouTube video HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment