July 21, 2013

Clothing/ Accessories Haul!

Blogging about clothes, means that I obviously love shopping.  There's just something about walking into a mall where you know, (if you're like me) you're going to be in for a couple of hours. I like to take my time when I'm shopping, even when I'm all out of my money, sadly, I still browse around as if I was on a budgetless shopping spree. This past weekend, I went to Forever 21. Also visiting Afaze and went crazy on a sale they were currently having! Besides mall shopping, I did some online shoe shopping as well! Sadly, I'm terrible at making decisions and hesitant when giving my money. So, I really tried to stretch out my money.

Afaze:
Absolutely every purchase from this store was a necessity in my jewelry collection. I don't mind at all!
Necklace $4.00
 

Ring: $4.00
 
Rings $5.00
Earrings $8.00
 
6pm.com- I got these booties for $40.00, but now they're 60% off!           
For some reason wooden heels grab my attention more than any other shoe. They just resemble edge and dress down any look but still looking put together.  
Boots
 
Forever 21:
    This shirt-dress is by far my favorite purchase. Although, it is a bit too loose on me I think it'll be cute for the fall (or maybe sooner). My pictures do not do the colors/style justice!
Shirtdress $19.80
 

Chevron Knuckle Ring $4.80
 
I REALLY, love rings. Especially huge, statement rings! They just make my heart flutter.

Stay Chic, xo
Christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment