June 28, 2013

Best Sites For Summer Dresses!

      Summer is officially here and to me that means dresses, dresses and more dresses. There are many places where you can find cute summer dresses, but these are my personal faves. And I think they have the cutest varieties of them all.

First Website: Lulus.com.
   They don't just only sell the cutest dresses, they're shoes and accessories are to die for. I chose my favorite dresses that are perfect for any day out in the summer. That are also very affordable, which is my fave thing.



Second Website: Romwe.com
      This site it mainly my style, and everything is super cute. But sadly, not everything is super cheap and affordable. If you're looking for an "out of the ordinary" dress Romwe is your site! If you walk into a party wearing a Romwe dress, no one else will have the same dress as you, I guarantee!

     



Third Site: Gojane.com
       This site reminds me a lot of the well known store Forever 21. The majority of my closet is from Forever 21 but slowly filling up with more purchases from Go Jane. They have a little bit of everything and have a lot of more daring pieces than Forever 21. 



Hope this helped you at least a little bit! If you like any other dresses I picked out, just click the photo and it'll lead you to the site :)
Stay Chic, xo
Christina.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment