July 2, 2014

Very Vintage


 Happy Wednesday! The week is almost over. This week so far I've done nothing but sleep. Which isn't exciting at all but after this week is over I'll be in NYC! I'm spending the month taking some classes in the city. I did this as well last year and I cannot wait for this week to be over so I can go back.

With that being said, I've been very inspired lately. As you probably know; I love overalls, more than I love most things. The trend of the flannel around the waist has captured my eye recently as well. I don't know why I've been reluctant to try it out until now. The two together in my opinion, have a very vintage/90's feel to it. That I am completely in love with!

 Overalls: American Eagle // Flannel: Forever 21


Shop Overalls

No comments:

Post a Comment