May 20, 2014

Style on a Budget: Summer Shoes Under $40

With summer on it's way I'm positive we're all anticipating the return of warmer weather and spending our days under the sun. I am all about finding great things for a great price. After all I'm still in high school so i can't really buy shoes worth $500. So i created a list of fabulous shoes all under $40! (ahh that price just makes me happy) This is for all you style savvy people who like to get the most of their money. 
1- Low heeled sandal-  (Go Jane// $20.80) I'm not much of a sandal person. They're a tricky shoe to buy in my opinion. These are an exception. White for summer is very classic and the chain strap gives an added edgy vibe. All for twenty dollars!

2- Platform Sneakers- (Asos // $38.11) I myself am completely in love with the platform trend. I've searched far and wide for the perfect pair. Summer is a time for adventure and we all need a reliable pair of shoes. These have a not so subtle print that really stands out. For just under $40

3- Caged sandal- (Lulus // $21.00) This style of shoe is not for everyone. I've viewed some mixed opinions on the caged shoe. I happen to love them and I've seen many for over 100 dollars in various stores. They're a great shoe if you want to add something different to your look, For only $21.

4- Strappy Heels- (Lulus // $22.00) This pair of shoes are one of the most worn of the moment. From celebs like Jennifer Lawrence to fashion bloggers; they've been worn everywhere on many different occasions. Daytime parties to a night in the city, they're versatile and are a must have of the season. For just $22


Shop More Summer Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment