May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

     As the burning flames of the grill cooled down and the stars in the sky lit up the night sky, the days of remembering our veterans came to an end. I hope everyone enjoyed they 3-day weekend! Mine was spectacular. My family and I hosted our own bbq with family and I photographed the entire time! Then the next day we visited another barbecue for some more burgers and hot dogs. (My faves are cheeseburgers)
   
       Well, it's tuesday and i knew the weekend was long over by the time i woke up this morning knowing that school was the only thing i had to look forward too. It's really good that I'm almost done with finals in a few days. And I have so many plans this summer that I'm looking so forward to! This past weekend was amazing! Cheeseburgers+beautiful sun=Happy Christina. The prefect recipe!

      My outfit was inspired by the colors red white and blue ;). And I manged to get some sun and forget about the troubles of the dreaded finals I have to take this week, well tomorrow actually. But i also caught up with some old family members and bask in the good old days, when were all together. Well, this turning out pretty cheesy so here are some pics in recap of this weekend.



Stay Chic, xo Christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment